Fri, Jun 25|
"She-Shed" & Zoom
Mom Solo Retreat @ She-Shed
What if you could have 24 hours to yourself? An opportunity to hit the pause button on being responsible for everyone else in your home. To enjoy some alone time at your preferred "She-Shed" and just be you taking care of you. This Mom Solo Retreat Getaway is for you.
Time & Location
Jun 25, 2021, 2:30 PM
"She-Shed" & Zoom
About the event
What if you could have 24 hours to yourself? An opportunity to hit the pause button on being responsible for everyone else in your home. To enjoy some alone time at your "She-Shed" and just be you taking care of you.
This Mom Solo Retreat Getaway is ideal for moms who either
- Live outside of the Twin Cities metro and want to coordinate their own hotel / getaway location
- Have a preferred "She-Shed" getaway spot (family cabin, RV, in-home private space, etc)
The purpose of this Solo Retreat is to step away from your daily routines, decompress and care for yourself with the gift of meaningful support along the way. It is more about supported solo time than coming to participate in a retreat schedule. It is about doing less, so you can be more of you.
- Curated solo retreat experience with Digital Guidebook for moms/grandmas
- Retreat Toolkit with surprises
- Private 25-minute session with Certified Pilates Trainer Dannell Shu (details below) Choose from three session types all via Zoom from the comfort of your hotel room
- Bedtime meditation session for moms on retreat, via Zoom (details below)
For moms who desire a mix of solo time and girlfriend time, we encourage you to invite a mom-friend to sign up for this retreat. You can use your own discretion regarding how/when you will interact. Yes, you can even sign up with your mom and enjoy this retreat together.
Curated Solo Retreat experience with Toolkit and Digital Guidebook
Prior to your retreat date, you will receive via mail a Retreat Toolkit to use and enjoy during your time away. You will be emailed a private link to a Digital Guidebook specifically designed for you. Together the Toolkit and Digital Guidebook will provied you with a variety of resources for your solo retreat. You can customize your retreat experience through how and when you engage these options.
Private Session with Certified Pilates Trainer Dannell Shu
This scheduled 1:1 session via Zoom is all about receiving support for your needs while on retreat. No previous Pilates epxerience needed. Choose from one of three options.
1. Table Time - A safe space for you to speak honestly about your motherhood journey with supported, grace-filedl listening
2. Restorative Pilates Mat - Pilates movements designed to center you back into your body, unwind tension and expand breathing
3. Activating Pilates Mat - Pilates movements designed to activate your core, lengthen your spine, and coordinate your breathing
Note: You will have the opportunity to schedule your session time in advance of your retreat arrival. For your safety, if you are not currently an Elevate Pilates client, a brief intake form will need to be completed and signed in advance of the retreat. All retreat participants will sign a liability release and waiver.
Bedtime Meditation Gathering
On Friday evening all of the moms also on solo retreat will gather via Zoom for an opportunity to decompress before bedtime. Dannell will guide you through a Pilates-based body-mind meditation designed to help you transition into a more peaceful relaxed body.
You will need to make sure your She-Shed location has WiFi access and plan to bring a smart phone, iPad/tablet, or laptop to access the Zoom sessions and the Digital Guidebook.
Here's the beautiful thing about this retreat, you get to eat whatever you want, without anyone interrupting you. Go ahead, take a moment to dream about it.... Pick up some favorites from the grocery story, get take-out from the deli, or order from your favorite restaurant for delivery. You get to choose!
- Some of the resources included in the Digitial Guidebook will be Christian faith-focused
- Yes, you can purchase more than one ticket to this event and choose to gift the additional ticket to a mom-friend.
- Each retreat overnight has limited tickets. Be sure to get your ticket while available.
Mom Solo Retreat@She-Shed 6/25